H1-Transfer PP Case Status

sayakb

My new employer's attorneys filed a H1-Transfer (premium processing) on 04/11 and they received a receipt from USCIS yesterday (04/16). When I tried to look for the case status on the USCIS website, it is showing:

• Your case can not be found at this time in My Case Status. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283.

When I asked the attorney, he called up USCIS and verified that the application is valid, however he told me that the USCIS case status website is manually updated and this above issue is not uncommon.

Here are my questions:

1. Does USCIS guarantee adjudication within 15 days of date of filing (04/11) or date of receipt (04/16)?
  2. Has anyone experienced case status issue before? If so, how long will it take for my application to start showing up on their website?

Thanks!

My new employer's attorneys filed a H1-Transfer (premium processing) on 04/11 and they received a receipt from USCIS yesterday (04/16). When I tried to look for the case status on the USCIS website, it is showing:

• Your case can not be found at this time in My Case Status. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283.

When I asked the attorney, he called up USCIS and verified that the application is valid, however he told me that the USCIS case status website is manually updated and this above issue is not uncommon.

Here are my questions:

1. Does USCIS guarantee adjudication within 15 days of date of filing (04/11) or date of receipt (04/16)?
  2. Has anyone experienced case status issue before? If so, how long will it take for my application to start showing up on their website?

Thanks!

Your attorney is right.

1. Date of receipt.

Archived