Calgary May 12th


Recommended Posts

You cannot travel with your driver's license. You need to have a passport and a Canada Visa ( Visa not required for US citizens and Permanent residents).

I am talking about within the canada... Aftr the stamping it will take 3-4 days to get my passport meanwhile can i travel with any ID within the canada?

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.