LCA and Port of Entry

wsuab

Hello,

I am travelling to US on H1B in May. I have all my documents ready but my LCA was filed in 2012 when i applied for H1b from India. I had an RFE on the petition and then had a 221g on the visa stamping. So it took this long for the whole thing to settle down.

Will this be an issue for me at the POE(Chicago)?

Should i  get a new LCA? FYI, the employer is still the same, work location is the same and the job title is the same.

Please help.

Hello,

I am travelling to US on H1B in May. I have all my documents ready but my LCA was filed in 2012 when i applied for H1b from India. I had an RFE on the petition and then had a 221g on the visa stamping. So it took this long for the whole thing to settle down.

Will this be an issue for me at the POE(Chicago)?

Should i  get a new LCA? FYI, the employer is still the same, work location is the same and the job title is the same.

Please help.

No issues, you are good to go.

Thanks for the reply, hightech. I have another issue. My work location will be the employer's location which is a Software developement centre. But my client is also in the same city and actually very close to the employer office. Since i will be working out of the employer office(Preferred vendor for the client), my employer says, i don't need a client letter at the POE. I do have the old client letter which i took for my visa interview in March 2013.

Will this be an issue?

Archived