Visa processing time for Pakistani nationals

makbar

I am planning to go to Canada for second time visa stamping in October and I a little bit nervous because of the delay involved.

If you are a Pakistani national and recently went to Canada within 4-5 months can you please share your experience. Please mention are you working in a big/small company and a direct/3rd party hire. Also if the company is e verify.

Thanks

Originally posted by makbar:

I am planning to go to Canada for second time visa stamping in October and I a little bit nervous because of the delay involved.

If you are a Pakistani national and recently went to Canada within 4-5 months can you please share your experience. Please mention are you working in a big/small company and a direct/3rd party hire. Also if the company is e verify.

Thanks

Akbar,

I am from pak working in usa on h1.I am masters from usa and would like to go for stamping in canada.please let me know if u have booked date.

Dears,

It is my observation from the last many months that most will go through Administrative Processing,which ever consulate you choose. May take weeks to months. You may have no problem but most likelymay take weeks or months.

Most of the folks, even who want to apply from Canada, are connected through another thread on this forum( h1b visa stamping experience at Islamabad),that is very helpful.

Take care

Archived