H1b Visa Transfer missing payroll in between

visatransfer7

Hi,

I am applying for the H1b Visa transfer. Currently I am consulting with a company and now I got a full time job. The new company is asking for the visa paperwork including recent three paystubs. The issue is that my consulting company has not run the payroll in the month of March 2014. my current pay stub details are (Pay Date April 10 and pay period from 3-10-2014 to 3-23-2014) and the one before this one has (Pay date 2-25-2014 and Pay Period from 1-27-2014 to 2-9-2014) but I am missing between Pay date 2-25-2014 and 4-10-2014.

Will this create any problems? I have all the other documents and W2 for 2013. My consulting company said they will only generate when they get due payments from client but in the mean time I hate to transfer.

Please suggest me and let me know what to do in this situation. Can i STILL GET IT TRANSFERRED?

Thanks

Will this create any problems? I have all the other documents and W2 for 2013. My consulting company said they will only generate when they get due payments from client but in the mean time I hate to transfer.

You get your salary from your employer, it DOESN'T matter whether client is paying on time or not.

For H1 transfer, no doubt you need latest pay stubs.

Hi,

I am applying for the H1b Visa transfer. Currently I am consulting with a company and now I got a full time job. The new company is asking for the visa paperwork including recent three paystubs. The issue is that my consulting company has not run the payroll in the month of March 2014. my current pay stub details are (Pay Date April 10 and pay period from 3-10-2014 to 3-23-2014) and the one before this one has (Pay date 2-25-2014 and Pay Period from 1-27-2014 to 2-9-2014) but I am missing between Pay date 2-25-2014 and 4-10-2014.

Please suggest me and let me know what to do in this situation. Can i STILL GET IT TRANSFERRED?

Thanks

The employer has to pay you, no matter what. Their issue with not getting paid by the client is irrelevant for you.

File a complaint with DOL on form WH4. The DOL will make the employer pay you.

A complaint with DOL also allows you to transfer. Without that, a transfer is very likely to get denied.

Archived