B2 visa for my mother

geekforu

Me and my husband are currently on H1B and I would like to invite my mother to visit me in the USA.

I have all the documents with me I-134, invite letter, consulate letter, W2,IT return etc. In the DS 160 form, my mother has mentioned that I am sponsoring her trip. Is it ok to mention like this ?

My father is not coming this time with my mother, she is attending the stamping interview alone,

Do I need same set of documents (I 134, invite letter, W2 etc) for my husband also ? Or only my documents are enough to give to my mother during stamping interview ?

Me and my husband are currently on H1B and I would like to invite my mother to visit me in the USA.

I have all the documents with me I-134, invite letter, consulate letter, W2,IT return etc. In the DS 160 form, my mother has mentioned that I am sponsoring her trip. Is it ok to mention like this ?

My father is not coming this time with my mother, she is attending the stamping interview alone,

Do I need same set of documents (I 134, invite letter, W2 etc) for my husband also ? Or only my documents are enough to give to my mother during stamping interview ?

Their is nothing called sponsoring visiting visa. Non immigrant CANNOT sponsor ANY type of US VISA.

No need to send your documents. Let them do it by themselves. Moreover US visiting visa is for visiting US not for visiting non immigrant relatives in US.

Their is nothing called sponsoring visiting visa. Non immigrant CANNOT sponsor ANY type of US VISA.

No need to send your documents. Let them do it by themselves. Moreover US visiting visa is for visiting US not for visiting non immigrant relatives in US.

Thanks for the reply. So in DS 160, what should they mention under "who is sponsoring for the trip" ? Is it enough if I send only invite letter ? What other documents should they carry ?

Archived