Regarding 2010 H1B Filing.

raghu523

Hi,

Employer filed my H1B in 2010. there was RFE which he could not answer. Below is the current status in USCIS

Decision

On September 27, 2010, we mailed a notice acknowledging withdrawal of this application or petition I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. If you have not received the notice within 30 days of September 27, 2010, contact our customer service at 1-800-375-5283. If at some point in the future you wish to pursue the benefits provided by this application or petition, you must file a new application along with all applicable fees and evidence.

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision.

Question : Can I use the above recipt number for filing H1B from different employer so that I can avoid Lottery now.

Please let me know the possibilties how can I use the above petition benifts.

Thanks for your help in Advance.

Hi,

Employer filed my H1B in 2010. there was RFE which he could not answer. Below is the current status in USCIS

Decision

On September 27, 2010, we mailed a notice acknowledging withdrawal of this application or petition I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. If you have not received the notice within 30 days of September 27, 2010, contact our customer service at 1-800-375-5283. If at some point in the future you wish to pursue the benefits provided by this application or petition, you must file a new application along with all applicable fees and evidence.

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision.

Question : Can I use the above recipt number for filing H1B from different employer so that I can avoid Lottery now.

Please let me know the possibilties how can I use the above petition benifts.

Thanks for your help in Advance.

No. Only if the petition was approved you could file a cap exempt H1B petition.

Archived