Benefits to parents of a US born baby

Your USC baby gives you no special privileges. This is well documented. Why did you not investigate this before now? There could be many disadvantages to child when the parents return to their home country.

Remember, the child as a USC must comply with all laws governing citizens when they return to parents country.

Because he is not crazy and a human being and probably thought about his family and kids health and safety before any rediculus immigration rule.

What you seem to be missing is that the OP had 9 months to find out about this stuff...

What you seem to be missing is that the OP had 9 months to find out about this stuff...

And, what you all seem to be missing is that decison to have a Child is above every immigration/legal rule. Having a child in the family is a gift from "God", immigration is man-made. Regular people plan for family because they want family and not how it affects from immigration perspective. I understand that you all are immigration geeks, not everyone is.

what is "ridiculous"  here??

People commenting about the importance of immigration above the decision to have a family is "ridiculous". Family is what we are and what makes us all humans. Immigration is how and where we want to spend our life. For me, no immigration rule can govern my decision to have a family. Therefore, no research on immigration done before planning family is completely and absolutely "human". Asking the immigration question after 9 months of having a baby, is "human". All the best "egaurav22". Stay away from being a geek, stay human.

People commenting about the importance of immigration above the decision to have a family is "ridiculous". Family is what we are and what makes us all humans. Immigration is how and where we want to spend our life. For me, no immigration rule can govern my decision to have a family. Therefore, no research on immigration done before planning family is completely and absolutely "human". Asking the immigration question after 9 months of having a baby, is "human". All the best "egaurav22". Stay away from being a geek, stay human.

OP was looking for "immigration benefits" for having US born child. That's not immigration question.

And, what you all seem to be missing is that decison to have a Child is above every immigration/legal rule. Having a child in the family is a gift from "God"

Hmm, maybe you need to read up on reproduction ;)

A deity certainly is not involved...

It's called "family planning" for a reason...

If *you* don't plan things, that's your decision...

Archived