Case - H1b transfers with DOL complaint letter

asha2020

Hi Friends,

I am sharing my experience with you.

-H1b got approved in Jan 2014

-Employer did not have enough work and therefore was not paying according to the LCA.

-I strictly maintained all the email communications, time sheets, salary slips which were   helpful to file case at department of labor.

-In 3 days after submitting WH4 form and associated documents to DOL, I received acknowledgement letter from DOL.

-Found another job, submitted this letter along with salary slips to the attorney who was filing H1b transfer.

-Recently H1b transferred got approved in premium process without any problem

I hope this was helpful.

But did you have any missing pay pay stubs? I am in the same boat, I am applying for H1 transfer but My employer has not paid me for the month of March 2014 I have a pay stub for April and February. He is not paying me and also not generating pay stubs for the month of march. Can I file for H1 transfer with DOL complaint? I'm afraid of complaining though as he might revoke my H1 and also I 140 which is approved. I feel like we are being abused to no end by these consultants

But did you have any missing pay pay stubs? I am in the same boat, I am applying for H1 transfer but My employer has not paid me for the month of March 2014 I have a pay stub for April and February. He is not paying me and also not generating pay stubs for the month of march. Can I file for H1 transfer with DOL complaint? I'm afraid of complaining though as he might revoke my H1 and also I 140 which is approved. I feel like we are being abused to no end by these consultants

Your employer need not know that you are filing complaint. DOL maintains confidentiality.

Also consult with the attorney of the future employer about h1b transfer

Archived