regarding H1-b Transfer

balaketan

I got my H1-b Approved from employer A and i started working from Oct 2013, In feb 2014 i got laid off due to budget issues. feb 28th was my last working day and i got my last pay check on march 21(severance). I transferred my h1-b to employer b and it was approved, but i haven't worked for employer b. After that i got temp job and employer c filed a petition for transfer and still in process, i didnot have any pay stubs from employer b or employer c. Now, i got an excellent job opportunity from employer d, i want to transfer my h1 to employer D, from which employer i have to transfer

I got my H1-b Approved from employer A and i started working from Oct 2013, In feb 2014 i got laid off due to budget issues. feb 28th was my last working day and i got my last pay check on march 21(severance). I transferred my h1-b to employer b and it was approved, but i haven't worked for employer b. After that i got temp job and employer c filed a petition for transfer and still in process, i didnot have any pay stubs from employer b or employer c. Now, i got an excellent job opportunity from employer d, i want to transfer my h1 to employer D, from which employer i have to transfer

I have never seen anyone jumping from one job to another with this frequency. Employer D has to file a cap exempt H1B petition. If you do not have pay stubs then you will get an RFE as you are considered out of status. In that case your petition would be approved as consular processing. 

I have pay stubs from employer A, I am not sure whether the kept a request for h1 revoke or not, can i file an h1 transfer from employer a to employer D.

Yes, your employer D can file a cap exempt H1B petition using documents from A. You will be still asked to submit latest pay stubs for March and April.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived