Employer Changer after I-140 approved

sudhiple

Hello,

My I-140 approved with employer A on Feb 2014 and my current H1B valid until Oct 2014 (will complete 6 year in Oct).

> Am I eligible to shift the job to employer B now or is there a minimum period I have to wait to retain the PD?

Off Couse I will not resign from employer A until I have H1B approval for employer B.

> Do I have to stay with employer A, until I get my 3 year h1b extension based on I-140 or I can get similar extension for employer B based on previously approved I-140?

Thanks in advance

Hello,

My I-140 approved with employer A on Feb 2014 and my current H1B valid until Oct 2014 (will complete 6 year in Oct).

> Am I eligible to shift the job to employer B now or is there a minimum period I have to wait to retain the PD?

Off Couse I will not resign from employer A until I have H1B approval for employer B.

> Do I have to stay with employer A, until I get my 3 year h1b extension based on I-140 or I can get similar extension for employer B based on previously approved I-140?

Thanks in advance

1. You can move to new employer.

2. You can get 3 year extensions based on approved I-140 provided employer A does not revoke your I-140.

Archived