@shoplifting Question with VO officer

Love_Peace

Hi ,

I was arrested for shoplifting and the case got dismissed and expunged with pre trial diversion community service hours. and i took a supporting letter from lawyer and it says i am eligible into the states because there was no gulity pleaded and no conviction.

My Q is when if officer asks me did you shoplift on that day? if i say yes i did then it is contradicitng my immigration attorneys supporitng letter.??

ANy thoughts???

thanks much

Hi ,

I was arrested for shoplifting and the case got dismissed and expunged with pre trial diversion community service hours. and i took a supporting letter from lawyer and it says i am eligible into the states because there was no gulity pleaded and no conviction.

My Q is when if officer asks me did you shoplift on that day? if i say yes i did then it is contradicitng my immigration attorneys supporitng letter.??

ANy thoughts???

thanks much

Answer the truth and specific to questions asked. Do not try to elaborate. If needed take the opinion of another independent attorney.

• 3 years later...
On 4/10/2014 at 5:57 AM, Love_Peace said:

Hi ,

ANy thoughts???

thanks much

Hi How was your experience with VO and POE? 

Archived