post decesion status meaning

bijos

Hi

got the following message today for petetion which was denied in october 2013.

On April 7, 2014, we mailed you a notice informing you that your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER, was reopened.If you have not received the notice within 30 days of the date above, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance

For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations

please let me know what does mean?

Hi

got the following message today for petetion which was denied in october 2013.

On April 7, 2014, we mailed you a notice informing you that your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER, was reopened.If you have not received the notice within 30 days of the date above, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance

For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations

please let me know what does mean?

If your employer had filed an appeal then it means that they have reopened the case to scrutinize it again.

thanks jairichi.whether they will decide within 30 days or may take more time.what are the chances to reject or approve?

No. The decision is not within 30 days. It is for you to receive this receipt notice by postal mail. If you do not receive the receipt notice you need to contact the number provided.

Archived