L1B-I94 EXTN DENIED

kumar0660

Hi,

My L1B VISA expired on AUG-2013..MY I 94 is valid till 09-OCT-2013..

I applied I94 extn on Oct & USCIS accpted my extn request & gave recepit no..

So I stayed legally with i94 extn recepit no which is allowed.

Ans I applied L1B to H1 conversion also after applying I94 Extn...

Yesterday I came to know that my Extn request got denied..Got mail from our ISG Dept &  conformed in USCIS website also..My Company ISG asked me to check out from country in 10 days..here are my questions..

-Wat will happen to my L1B to H1 conversion if i leave U.S with above mentioned I94 Extn denial ?????

-During this 10 days can I eligible to pay from out company??Since I dont have valid status am I eligible to stay for 10 days (to close project activities & get paid fro this 10 days) ???

-Staying this 10 days will cause any future problems while applying any Visa to US ???

-While going out of country DO I need to carry any document to show in U.S Airport ??

Pls help me....

Thanks in Advance

Hi,

My L1B VISA expired on AUG-2013..MY I 94 is valid till 09-OCT-2013..

I applied I94 extn on Oct & USCIS accpted my extn request & gave recepit no..

So I stayed legally with i94 extn recepit no which is allowed.

Ans I applied L1B to H1 conversion also after applying I94 Extn...

Yesterday I came to know that my Extn request got denied..Got mail from our ISG Dept &  conformed in USCIS website also..My Company ISG asked me to check out from country in 10 days..here are my questions..

-Wat will happen to my L1B to H1 conversion if i leave U.S with above mentioned I94 Extn denial ?????

-During this 10 days can I eligible to pay from out company??Since I dont have valid status am I eligible to stay for 10 days (to close project activities & get paid fro this 10 days) ???

-Staying this 10 days will cause any future problems while applying any Visa to US ???

-While going out of country DO I need to carry any document to show in U.S Airport ??

Pls help me....

Thanks in Advance

1. It will still be processed and if approved it will be consular processing.

2. Yes, you are eligible for pay out. To work you are not eligible.

3. No

4. No.

Archived