Canada Entry


Recommended Posts

I am on H1B.My parents are in US on Visiting Visa(B2).I know we can plan for a visit using visiting visa to canada.Can I take my parents to with me by applying visitin visa to them.Can they enter back from canada to US as they came from india for visiting US??

The whole idea is to visit canada for few days.


Pls post ur ideas.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.