Is travel on H4 allowed with valid visa on previous employer (rewoked H1)?

yuga07

Hi All,

Is it allowed to travel on valid visa with old employer, i mean, me (H1) and my family (H4) got stamped with company A and all came to U.S, later I moved to company B and transferred my H1 only. (all my family H4 still with previous employer). All our visa's valid till 2015 and my approved i797 with new company is also valid till 2016. Is it o.k if my family re-enters to U.S after vacation? also my previous employer revoked my H1B, is that the issue? 

all forums saying that they need to show my i797 approvals but is anybody known this situation recently? please respond with your suggestions..

Hi All,

Is it allowed to travel on valid visa with old employer, i mean, me (H1) and my family (H4) got stamped with company A and all came to U.S, later I moved to company B and transferred my H1 only. (all my family H4 still with previous employer). All our visa's valid till 2015 and my approved i797 with new company is also valid till 2016. Is it o.k if my family re-enters to U.S after vacation? also my previous employer revoked my H1B, is that the issue? 

all forums saying that they need to show my i797 approvals but is anybody known this situation recently? please respond with your suggestions..

H4 visa is not tied to any employer. Your family needs a copy of your I797.

Archived