I94 expiry date mismatch

k12345k12345

My inlaws arrived in the US over the weekend. The immigration officer had asked about how long they would like to stay here and they answered "6 months". They had not seen the stamp he made in the passport till they came to the arrival lounge. There we saw the stamp having the "until date" as Jul 04 2014 (3 months).

When we retrieved the I-94 details online through the CBP site, we see "Admit until date" as: Oct 04 2014 (6 months).

Can someone let me know what is the valid expiry date and if the CBP have to be contacted to get details about this.

Thanks,

Kalai

My inlaws arrived in the US over the weekend. The immigration officer had asked about how long they would like to stay here and they answered "6 months". They had not seen the stamp he made in the passport till they came to the arrival lounge. There we saw the stamp having the "until date" as Jul 04 2014 (3 months).

When we retrieved the I-94 details online through the CBP site, we see "Admit until date" as: Oct 04 2014 (6 months).

Can someone let me know what is the valid expiry date and if the CBP have to be contacted to get details about this.

Thanks,

Kalai

Expiry date in CBP website is final.

• 1 month later...

Archived