Shared Accommodation for 25th April Inverview (Vancouver BC)

akandhari

Hi Akandhari,

Sorry if I misspelled your name. How you doing? I got my stamping date on Apr 25th and I'm also looking for shared accommodation. Mostly I'll be coming for the same date.. But for any reason If my changing will let you know. But as I said before mostly will not be changing. We'll keep in touch.. If you are comfortable please send me your contact info to my email ID. so that we can talk in detail.. BTW from which place are you coming/going. 

Have good evening 

Thanks & Regards

Hi Akandhari,

Sorry if I misspelled your name. How you doing? I got my stamping date on Apr 25th and I'm also looking for shared accommodation. Mostly I'll be coming for the same date.. But for any reason If my changing will let you know. But as I said before mostly will not be changing. We'll keep in touch.. If you are comfortable please send me your contact info to my email ID. so that we can talk in detail.. BTW from which place are you coming/going. 

Have good evening 

Thanks & Regards

Hi lavanyak,

Thanks for looking into my post.

I have shared accomodation avilable in downtown vancouver "2.6 KM from embassy", Please email me your contact details to discuss further.

You can find my email id from my profile.

Thanks & Regards

A Kandhari

Hi,

I have stamping in Vancouver on April 22nd. I will stay from April 21st to April 25th. Just getting in touch.

HI Swathi 

my stamping date is on 25th.. I'm planning to come to canada on 23rd or 24th. I'm looking for any females to share place. Did you get any shared accommodation there. 

Can you please send me your phone number to my email id. You can find it in my profile. 

Thanks

Lavanya

Archived