H1B Extension

rtvino

Hi There,

I came to USA in L1B Visa June 2008. Then i got H1B Visa Oct 2011 after 3 years & 4 months of stay in L1B Visa. My current H1B, I-94 is valid till Oct 30, 2014

My employer posted my job description in my employer website. Unfortunately they could not continue my green card due to one Resume match for my job description. I don't have labor petition approval and I-140 approval now

I have 3 more years left in my H1B visa without considering my L1B visa stay time. One of my friend was telling that i can extend my H1B for another 3 years without considering my L1B stay of 3 years & 4 months. On the other hand my 6 yeras of stay will be ending July 03, 2014 including my out of USA stay in the past 6 years

My 6 years of stay is including my L1B Visa years or excluding my L1B Visa years?

Also please provide me any options to continue my stay in USA

We appreciate your support & time on this

Thanks in advance

Hi There,

I came to USA in L1B Visa June 2008. Then i got H1B Visa Oct 2011 after 3 years & 4 months of stay in L1B Visa. My current H1B, I-94 is valid till Oct 30, 2014

My employer posted my job description in my employer website. Unfortunately they could not continue my green card due to one Resume match for my job description. I don't have labor petition approval and I-140 approval now

I have 3 more years left in my H1B visa without considering my L1B visa stay time. One of my friend was telling that i can extend my H1B for another 3 years without considering my L1B stay of 3 years & 4 months. On the other hand my 6 yeras of stay will be ending July 03, 2014 including my out of USA stay in the past 6 years

My 6 years of stay is including my L1B Visa years or excluding my L1B Visa years?

Also please provide me any options to continue my stay in USA

We appreciate your support & time on this

Thanks in advance

The max allowed stay of 6 years on H1B includes your stay in US on L1. You have to exit US by July 03, 2014 if GC process was not initiated.

Archived