Cap-exempt petition with multiple employers

saikab

Hi,

Previously I had a H1 visa in last six years, but never traveled. My new petition for this year will be cap-exempt.

1. I have an offer from employer A and they filed a cap-exempt petition for normal processing (petition in process).

2. Now recently, I received another offer from employer B (for B's client) which is better than that of A and they offer me for the premium processing.

I want to take the best of the offers. If employer B files for another petition(cap-exmept), what are the chances of hurting the A's petition or that of B ? As I heard of multiple petitions receiving RFEs? Or Can I continue with both as of now(and attend visa interview for only better employer) instead of trying to alter either petition process? Please suggest and thanks in advance.

(Note: This is not about increasing chances or anything unlike in other threads/posts, as I'm already cap-exempt)

Hi,

Previously I had a H1 visa in last six years, but never traveled. My new petition for this year will be cap-exempt.

1. I have an offer from employer A and they filed a cap-exempt petition for normal processing (petition in process).

2. Now recently, I received another offer from employer B (for B's client) which is better than that of A and they offer me for the premium processing.

I want to take the best of the offers. If employer B files for another petition(cap-exmept), what are the chances of hurting the A's petition or that of B ? As I heard of multiple petitions receiving RFEs? Or Can I continue with both as of now(and attend visa interview for only better employer) instead of trying to alter either petition process? Please suggest and thanks in advance.

(Note: This is not about increasing chances or anything unlike in other threads/posts, as I'm already cap-exempt)

No, multiple employer can file and it will not hurt the other petition. But, check your contract with employer A as there is a possibility that you might be liable for damages if you do not join A

Archived