Employer asking to return Original I797--H1B

youngchap

Hi,

I am in USA serving notice period with company 'X' as I got an offer from Company 'Y' and have received the Approved H1B petition (including original I797 and LCA) in hand from Company 'Y'.

As i am in notice period with Company 'X' it is asking me to return the H1B petition including original I797 which was issued to me by them so that i can get the experience,relieving letters and clear exit formalities .Though i have the original H1B petition provided by company 'Y' am i good to send original  H1B petition given by Company 'X'?Will i require original H1B petition provided by company X in future?(like further stampings,,Green card processing etcc...)

Hi,

I am in USA serving notice period with company 'X' as I got an offer from Company 'Y' and have received the Approved H1B petition (including original I797 and LCA) in hand from Company 'Y'.

As i am in notice period with Company 'X' it is asking me to return the H1B petition including original I797 which was issued to me by them so that i can get the experience,relieving letters and clear exit formalities .Though i have the original H1B petition provided by company 'Y' am i good to send original  H1B petition given by Company 'X'?Will i require original H1B petition provided by company X in future?(like further stampings,,Green card processing etcc...)

Scan it and keep it for your record. Give the original to employer.

Archived