Online status shows documents "received", DoS says "missing"

PAL1

Dear all,

I sent all my documents (DS-3035, DS-2019, Passport datapage, Statement, Fee) to the US Department of State last year and the online status shows every document received on October 24, 2013. However they received my NOS on January 09, 2014. Since it was taking a lot of time, I emailed 212ewaiver a couple of times and then they wrote me back saying " Per the WRD records, your DS-2019 is missing. Upon the receipt of your DS-2019 your application process will continue" So I faxed them my DS-2019 again at the given number.

It really make no sense that online status shows "received" and they say "missing". Just because of that my application has been sitting for more than 2 months. Frustrating. Do you guys have any suggestions/advise to confirm that they have all the documents?

Best,

PAL1

Dear all,

I sent all my documents (DS-3035, DS-2019, Passport datapage, Statement, Fee) to the US Department of State last year and the online status shows every document received on October 24, 2013. However they received my NOS on January 09, 2014. Since it was taking a lot of time, I emailed 212ewaiver a couple of times and then they wrote me back saying " Per the WRD records, your DS-2019 is missing. Upon the receipt of your DS-2019 your application process will continue" So I faxed them my DS-2019 again at the given number.

It really make no sense that online status shows "received" and they say "missing". Just because of that my application has been sitting for more than 2 months. Frustrating. Do you guys have any suggestions/advise to confirm that they have all the documents?

Best,

PAL1

Oh sorry to hear about this.....y dont you mail them again till you get a confirmation email that they have received all the forms...

Archived