H1B Amendment (Change of Client)

charanreddy

Hi Guys,

I got my H1B last year(2013) through Client-A. Now i have changed to client -B and planning to go for Stamping. I have worked through same Employer for both the clients.

Now my question is, as I have changed the client do I need to do H1B amendment before going for VISA. If it is mandatory how many does it take?  I am planning to go for stamping MAY first week.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi Guys,

I got my H1B last year(2013) through Client-A. Now i have changed to client -B and planning to go for Stamping. I have worked through same Employer for both the clients.

Now my question is, as I have changed the client do I need to do H1B amendment before going for VISA. If it is mandatory how many does it take?  I am planning to go for stamping MAY first week.

Thanks in Advance.

You absolutely need your H1B amended and approved before you go for stamping.

Hi Guys,

Thanks in Advance.

You need amended H1 petition for visa

Hey Guys,

My Employer says there is no need of Amendment as there is no change in the work responsibiliies. They have filed new LCA from the current location.

Can anyone advise whether it will be safe if I go to VISA stampling with new LCA and H1 copy (Not Amended).

Thanks

If their is change in the client location then that's material change, so you need H1 amendment.

If you trust your employer then do what he says, if not contact an attorney.

Hey Guys,

My Employer says there is no need of Amendment as there is no change in the work responsibiliies. They have filed new LCA from the current location.

Can anyone advise whether it will be safe if I go to VISA stampling with new LCA and H1 copy (Not Amended).

Thanks

Forget your employer and ask an attorney. A client change needs H1B amendment. That is the rule.

Archived