Visa approved at Ottawa but Waybill number not generated yet

kp123

Hello,

Our visa was approved at Ottawa on 28th March but waybill number not generated yet. Visa officer told us that we will get passports back by Tue or Wed as interview was on Friday.

We checked at Loomis location too but they said that while they try to track our documents using reference ID provided on Applicant Summary Page they are seeing that passports are not yet released by Consulate.

Is anybody else in same situation?

Please share your experience as we have tickets booked for India in next week.

We have Loomis location selected at Brampton.

Thanks.

We went for stamping on March 31. No way bill no generated yet. Please update when you get your waybill no. Is there any contact number to call consulate and inquire about the status? 

Hi nkrishna32,

No update for me as of 04/03 8: 58 AM. Please let me know if you have any update

same case here..my interview was on mar 31..visa approvd but pims pending...did your status updated date change on the ceac website?

Hi ..

No my status date is not changed since then ...you have any idea how long will it take ?

Where are you staying , I am at capitalhill .can we exchange email or contact numbers ? 

Hi Rahul1989  and SidH1,

I attended interview at Ottawa yesterday, april 7th- same case...was told pims not updated...did u guys get it yet ? how long do we ahve to wait ?

Also the VO said...u can collect in a week ...however when i go to this link...https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx it says administrative processing and may take several weeks ..!? am a little worried..plz provide ur inputs on this

Hi Rahul1989  and SidH1,

I attended interview at Ottawa yesterday, april 7th- same case...was told pims not updated...did u guys get it yet ? how long do we ahve to wait ?

Also the VO said...u can collect in a week ...however when i go to this link...https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx it says administrative processing and may take several weeks ..!? am a little worried..plz provide ur inputs on this

Status changed to issued now .took 7 business days exactly .waiting to see waybill number soon :) 

Sid, I have seen cases where it took 5-7 business days for the status updated date to change and once it is changed the status changed to issued the very next day..the same happened to me.. you might see something today or tomorrow for sure.

Same for you max37 worst case scenario you should get it by same time next week..hopefully you will get it earlier than that..

Archived