Documents Required for H4 Visa Interview at Hyderabad Consulate

sri1923

Hi Everyone,

My wife is going for H4 VISA interview at Hyderabad Consulate on July 5th and we need to submit the required documents 3 business days prior to the appointment.

For the Documents that I've to be Submitted in Advance, I've a question related to the below document

Copy of the letter to USCIS, client letter or description of internal project and experience letters

Question: I'm a full time employee working for a US-based retail company and my HR gave me an employment verification letter. As per the above requirement, is my employment verification letter sufficient enough or do I need to provide my prior experience letters from previous employers?

In the documents to be brought to the interview, they mentioned about several different documents from the Petitioner (See the list below):

Question: Does my spouse need to carry all these documents or are these required for H1B VISA interview?

A copy of the petition with all supporting documents as filed with USCIS.

· A copy of the employment contract or letter of agreement signed by you and the petitioner.

· Petitioner’s Income Tax Return for the last two tax years and financial statements.

· Petitioner’s employees of the job site listed. The list should show all employees’ names, their specific job titles, start and end dates, and their individual salaries and immigration status.

· State Unemployment Wage Reports, showing all wages paid to each employee in the state, for the past three quarters. (This should be the actual forms filed to the State authorities listing each employee and wages paid during the quarter.)

· A letter from the client company sponsoring the project and a copy of the contract between the U.S.-based petitioner and the client company, stating the timing, terms and agreement for your project.

· Copy of the contract between the U.S. employment agency (petitioner) and the job site (the location where you will actually work).

· A letter (on letterhead) from the personnel department at the U.S. job site stating that there is a vacancy for you.

· A detailed and specific description of the internal development project to which you will be assigned. Include a complete technical description of the project, employer, timeline, current status, number of employees assigned, worksite location, and marketing analysis for the final product.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,

Srinivas

• 2 months later...

Hi sri1923,

Hope everything is fine with your wife's visa.

I have a similar situation and my wife is going to the consulate on sep 23rd.

What are all the documents your wife took to the consulate? and what are the documents she submitted to vfs 3 days before the interview date?

Does my wife to to carry all the documents that you mentioned below?

Kindly reply me ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

-HM

Archived