H1B - Notice for Intent to Revoke ; I140 is approved

tesu1234

Hi ,

I have come to know from my employer that USCIS has sent a "Notice of Intent to Revoke"  my H1b  and they are working on the response to USCIS. USCIS representative visited a location which was on my petition but I was not found there since I had moved to the other client location with an approved LCA. 

What are my options if my H1B is revoked . I currently have an I 140 approved with visa expiring in 2 months.

Q1. Can my employer file a new H1B and does the  approved  I 140  is of use in this case.

Your response is highly appreciated...

Regards,

Onkar.

When you move to another location, the H1 has to be amended. If the employer didn't do that, an H1 revocation can be the consequence.

Essentially, you may be out of status due to not complying with the terms of the H1.

Does the employer have a lawyer?

Hi ,

I have come to know from my employer that USCIS has sent a "Notice of Intent to Revoke"  my H1b  and they are working on the response to USCIS. USCIS representative visited a location which was on my petition but I was not found there since I had moved to the other client location with an approved LCA. 

What are my options if my H1B is revoked . I currently have an I 140 approved with visa expiring in 2 months.

Q1. Can my employer file a new H1B and does the  approved  I 140  is of use in this case.

Your response is highly appreciated...

Regards,

Onkar.

1. Yes.

1. Yes.

Thanks for the Short answer . So what I understand from your response is that a New H1B can be filed by my employer and in this duration I will have to stay outside of USA. So will I also hit the Quota limit for this year or the cap does not apply to me . 

Archived