DOB in Appointment letter is wrong- pls reply

pss20

I have scheduled my OFC appointment for B2 visa on 8th April after that I realized that DOB on my appointment letter is incorrect. Actually at the time of profile creation I entered my DOB in dd/mm/yyyy format but the format was mm/dd/yyyy. I contacted helpdesk to update my profile but they replied as appointment is already scheduled I need to mention this error at OFC location and they will update it before fingerprints taken.

I need my visa stamped asap so, I am avoiding rescheduling process.

Please help.

Should I cancel this appointment and correct my DOB first or it is not a problem to correct it at OFC location?

Would this error impact on my consular interview in any way?

Please reply

I have scheduled my OFC appointment for B2 visa on 8th April after that I realized that DOB on my appointment letter is incorrect. Actually at the time of profile creation I entered my DOB in dd/mm/yyyy format but the format was mm/dd/yyyy. I contacted helpdesk to update my profile but they replied as appointment is already scheduled I need to mention this error at OFC location and they will update it before fingerprints taken.

I need my visa stamped asap so, I am avoiding rescheduling process.

Please help.

Should I cancel this appointment and correct my DOB first or it is not a problem to correct it at OFC location?

Would this error impact on my consular interview in any way?

Please reply

If it is an option provided by help desk get it correct at OFC during biometrics.

Archived