Request extension multiple times

shah0211

Hi,

I have current H1 valid till September 31, 2014. I am applying the H1 extension for 1 year in premium processing in next week. Let’s say any reason my extension is denied by April end, Can I give one more try by applying extension again with a new request with same employer before September 31, 2014(like retry once again).

Thanks you so much.

Regards,

Monica

Hi,

I have current H1 valid till September 31, 2014. I am applying the H1 extension for 1 year in premium processing in next week. Let’s say any reason my extension is denied by April end, Can I give one more try by applying extension again with a new request with same employer before September 31, 2014(like retry once again).

Thanks you so much.

Regards,

Monica

Your employer can retry any number of times. It is good revenue for USCIS. But, if there is no change in subsequent petitions  when compared to the initial one how do you expect USCIS to approve it? 

My client is not providing letter but I don't want to quit just because of this. so my employer suggested to apply without client letter and in case its get rejected, look for a new client who can provide a letter and then retry extension. Do you see any issue?

Thanks a lot.

My client is not providing letter but I don't want to quit just because of this. so my employer suggested to apply without client letter and in case its get rejected, look for a new client who can provide a letter and then retry extension. Do you see any issue?

Thanks a lot.

Why don't you get a letter from client that they cannot provide you with a client letter and attach it with your petition?

Archived