H1b visa stamping, no client project but employer pays me

jksul

Hi all,

I work for a consulting company, I was on a client project for the last 3 years and it has concluded. I joined this employer a year ago, and filed my H1B last year and got approval (initially denied due to missing client letter, but had a successful MTR). I wish to take a break and go on a vacation, which brings in the question of stamping.

Since I'm on a pay roll, is it ok to go for a stamping without being in any project? My company does not have inhouse projects, but i'm being paid on bench. Thank you for taking time to reply to my question.

Hi all,

I work for a consulting company, I was on a client project for the last 3 years and it has concluded. I joined this employer a year ago, and filed my H1B last year and got approval (initially denied due to missing client letter, but had a successful MTR). I wish to take a break and go on a vacation, which brings in the question of stamping.

Since I'm on a pay roll, is it ok to go for a stamping without being in any project? My company does not have inhouse projects, but i'm being paid on bench. Thank you for taking time to reply to my question.

You cannot go for stamping without a client letter if you do not have in-house projects.

Archived