need help in a query related to JOB Switch with H1B


Recommended Posts

Employer can not cross or do anything with your visa in passport. He can revoke H1 but can not edit anything in visa as he has not authority to do such things as per my understanding. You can switch your employer and you may not need new stamp. You just need is new 797 with new company at POE when you reenter to US with old company visa.

Link to comment

I have H1B stamped from my current employer, now I want to switch company, my current employer will cross the stamped visa on my passport, Can I get the stamping done again?

Your current employer cannot do anything to your H1B visa. He can only revoke your H1B petition. This will not affect H1B petition filed by future employers.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.