H1B renewal question

id4ora

Hello,

I was with Company A for 7 years with approved I-140 in EB3. Now I moved to company B after that and I got that 3 year H1B extension because I had I-140 approved from company A (my previous employer). Now I have my H1B valid Nov 2014. My current company is not filing for Green card, so my question is if my current company applies for H1B extension will it be approved? Will USCIS honor the old approved I140 (from Company A) and give me 3 more years of H1B extension. Could somebody please advice or share your experiences.

Appreciate your responses

Thanks in advance

Hello,

I was with Company A for 7 years with approved I-140 in EB3. Now I moved to company B after that and I got that 3 year H1B extension because I had I-140 approved from company A (my previous employer). Now I have my H1B valid Nov 2014. My current company is not filing for Green card, so my question is if my current company applies for H1B extension will it be approved? Will USCIS honor the old approved I140 (from Company A) and give me 3 more years of H1B extension. Could somebody please advice or share your experiences.

Appreciate your responses

Thanks in advance

As long as approved I-140 is not revoked by old employer you will get 3 year extensions.

Archived