What happens if H1B Amendment is not approved by USCIS?

KVSReddy

Hi,

I am having H1b visa valid upto July 2015 from Employer A . This visa was raised from Seattle Area client last year and it was approved.  

This year January I moved to NewYork for another client with same company and my h1B amendment was also raised.

Suddenly my project in NewYork completed when my amendment in Progress.  To my fate, my employer received RFE to this amendment asking for further documents regarding the client work and other things. SOW between my employer and NewYork client also expired.

Now as project is completed , Client letter and SOW are not valid.  My Employer is giving response to USCIS saying that Project has been completed and there is a new project in same Seattle client now. 

What will be the reply from USCIS? What happens if my h1b amendment is not approved ?  If USCIS rejects my amendment, does my H1B visa is cancelled and do I have go out of USA ??

Hi,

I am having H1b visa valid upto July 2015 from Employer A . This visa was raised from Seattle Area client last year and it was approved.  

This year January I moved to NewYork for another client with same company and my h1B amendment was also raised.

Suddenly my project in NewYork completed when my amendment in Progress.  To my fate, my employer received RFE to this amendment asking for further documents regarding the client work and other things. SOW between my employer and NewYork client also expired.

Now as project is completed , Client letter and SOW are not valid.  My Employer is giving response to USCIS saying that Project has been completed and there is a new project in same Seattle client now. 

What will be the reply from USCIS? What happens if my h1b amendment is not approved ?  If USCIS rejects my amendment, does my H1B visa is cancelled and do I have go out of USA ??

Your H1B amendment will be denied and you can keep working for Seattle client.

Archived