COS H4 to F1: Financial support documentation

opttoh1b

Hi,

I am on H4 visa and started pursuing my masters in a college starting winter 2014, now I am in the process of applying COS to F1. My father-in-law provided me bank statements and financial support document for college application and I am planning to use the same documents for my COS to F1.

1. I would like to know if it could any issue for COS,

2, Do I need to also provide any financial documentation such as pay stubs or employer letter from my husband 

Appreciate your help

Hi,

I am on H4 visa and started pursuing my masters in a college starting winter 2014, now I am in the process of applying COS to F1. My father-in-law provided me bank statements and financial support document for college application and I am planning to use the same documents for my COS to F1.

2, Do I need to also provide any financial documentation such as pay stubs or employer letter from my husband 

Appreciate your help

1. No.

2. If he is not a sponsor then not required.

Hi,

Appreciate your help

Same situation here, please post the list of documents you are sending for COS from H4 to F1. Thanks.

Archived