Correct address for obtaining NORI in Maharashtra

veeus18

Hi, has anyone from Pune/Mumbai/Maharashtra gotten a waiver in the recent past. I had couple of questions-

Please could you kindly provide the correct addresses for obtaining NORI in Maharashtra (would that be the passport office in Mumbai or the regional office in Pune?)

Also the correct address for the Maharashtra State Home Department.

Is this the third correct address?

The Department of Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, ES-5 Division, Shastri Bhavan, New Delhi- 110 001 

My current passport was issued by Chicago consulate; should I get my stage I NOC from them?

Thanks much.

vn.

Hi, has anyone from Pune/Mumbai/Maharashtra gotten a waiver in the recent past. I had couple of questions-

Please could you kindly provide the correct addresses for obtaining NORI in Maharashtra (would that be the passport office in Mumbai or the regional office in Pune?)

Also the correct address for the Maharashtra State Home Department.

Is this the third correct address?

The Department of Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, ES-5 Division, Shastri Bhavan, New Delhi- 110 001 

My current passport was issued by Chicago consulate; should I get my stage I NOC from them?

Thanks much.

vn.

Hey, the following are the addresses for NORI (for Mumbai/Maharashtra)

Delhi MHRD

Section Officer, ES-5 Section,

External Scholarship Division,

2nd Floor, Wing-6, West Block-1,

R.K. Puram, Delhi-110 066

Maharashtra Govt.

Home Department, Government of Maharashtra,

9th floor, New Administrative Building,

Opp. Mantralaya, Mumbai – 400032

Mumbai Passport office

Regional Passport Officer

Manish Commercial Centre,

216-A, Dr. A.B. Road, Worli,

Mumbai-400 025.

If any queries, you can contact me at same username in combination with gmail.

Hello J1waiver205,

Thank you for posting the correct addresses. 

My parents went to the RPO at Worli. The officer told them to get a cover letter and attested documents such as my old and new passport, degree certificates, etc... Did you face the same hurdles? I was under the impression that only the attested Bio-data and NORI application form were required. 

Did you receive the waiver?

Hello J1waiver205,

Thank you for posting the correct addresses. 

My parents went to the RPO at Worli. The officer told them to get a cover letter and attested documents such as my old and new passport, degree certificates, etc... Did you face the same hurdles? I was under the impression that only the attested Bio-data and NORI application form were required. 

Did you receive the waiver?

Hello,

Yeh I received the NORI from passport office and all other offices. My father went to RPO personally. If you need any info, please contact me. use my username in combination with gmail. All the best with your NORI.

Hello J1waiver205 and 2014! thank you guys for the replies; please could you post in detail the list of documents that need to be sent along with NORI application to the 3 offices in India? I Fed-exed my documents to the Chicago consulate yesterday for stage I processing. As I wait to hear from them I could start putting together the documents for stage II.

Thank you much.

Archived