B2 Visitor visa for Indian from Korea US consulate!

rt439

Hi,

I am planning to apply b2 Visitor visa for my sister and neice.They are indian citizens,they wnt to Korea for vacation and need to stay there for 3 more months. Can they attend the interview for B2 in the US consulate.? Any suggestions please....

Thanks,

Hi,

I am planning to apply b2 Visitor visa for my sister and neice.They are indian citizens,they wnt to Korea for vacation and need to stay there for 3 more months. Can they attend the interview for B2 in the US consulate.? Any suggestions please....

Thanks,

You cannot apply for them. They have to apply. And, I do not think they can file in Korea (I believe they are in South Korea now and not North Korea). They need to come back to India and apply.

Hi,

Thanks,

You won't apply for their visiting visa. Their is no sponsorship for visiting visa.

Archived