Visiting disabled relative in USA

any2xml

Hi I am helping a friend in wheelchair who lives by himself. He goes to dialysis 3 times a week and relies on others to get through the day. His is 70+ and he wants his step sister 35 yrs from India to visit him. I think on medical grounds she can get a visa. But I dont want to stress it too strongly since they might think she may stay permanently and help him.

As a friend, I am prepared to sign any guaranteee / assurance for support.

What does she need to apply for the visa? What do we need to send her - perhaps medical papers? How can she prove she will return to India? What shoud I do for the guarantee?

If Shiela Murthy branches at Hyderabad or Chennai can help, what will be the fee for this?

Thanks

Hi I am helping a friend in wheelchair who lives by himself. He goes to dialysis 3 times a week and relies on others to get through the day. His is 70+ and he wants his step sister 35 yrs from India to visit him. I think on medical grounds she can get a visa. But I dont want to stress it too strongly since they might think she may stay permanently and help him.

As a friend, I am prepared to sign any guaranteee / assurance for support.

What does she need to apply for the visa? What do we need to send her - perhaps medical papers? How can she prove she will return to India? What shoud I do for the guarantee?

If Shiela Murthy branches at Hyderabad or Chennai can help, what will be the fee for this?

Thanks

Take the help of an attorney. Call the office of Murthy law firm and get help.

Archived