Travel to India

sri06

My current H1B expires on mid of May 2014 and i have my new H1B approved until Oct 2015 . I am planning to travel to India in Apr 1st week 2014 and comeback by last week of April. My question is ,is it safe to travel to india since i am close to my H1b expiry date as i want to avoid going to stamping . Or should i have to go for stamping for safety purpose ?  Also last time when i entered US at POE offier issues a my I-94 untill end of Apr because that was when my old passport was expiring. But now i have new passport in my hand . Does anybody see any issues in mycase . Please Advise.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

My current H1B expires on mid of May 2014 and i have my new H1B approved until Oct 2015 . I am planning to travel to India in Apr 1st week 2014 and comeback by last week of April. My question is ,is it safe to travel to india since i am close to my H1b expiry date as i want to avoid going to stamping . Or should i have to go for stamping for safety purpose ?  Also last time when i entered US at POE offier issues a my I-94 untill end of Apr because that was when my old passport was expiring. But now i have new passport in my hand . Does anybody see any issues in mycase . Please Advise.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

You are fine. Show both I797s at POE.

Archived