Is Jamaica better or Calgary , CA better for stamping ?, Please advice

shree1925@gmail.com

Since you fall under EVVC Model(Employer Vendor Vendor Client)your likely to be subjected to scrutiny.

I would highly recommend to eliminate one vendor or seek a new job with one vendor between your employer & client(From Immigration interest standpoint)then go for visa stamping

Thanks

Shash

Wrong wrong..

Calgary is a much safer place than Jamaica. Consulate wise there is no difference, but city wise there is a huge difference.

Nureya

Wrong. The consulates are all the same. They all have the same information. This is the age of databases and the Internet, in case you didn't know.

Consulate shopping doesn't work.

Thats a very immature advice. Do you know many NA cities are dangerous even in the broad daylight?  Moreover OP is asking the best consulate for stamping...nowhere did she say about the Crime rate of the city...duh!! And as everyone knows there is no such thing as best consulate...dont you know that??

Again, other than some prejudices, how do you know that?

Fact is you don't know, and fact is you are wrong.

I challenge you to go into South Central Los Angeles, or the Watts area of LA, or the New York Bronx, or to certain areas in Baltimore, etc., and then tell me again that any North American city is safer than a third-world country...

Guys thanks for your inputs !! I need to go to my home country (India) in May . Since i am on EVVC structure , am scared to go directly to India for stamping. 

I have a time constraint, i do not have a visiting visa to canada yet, that is why i was considering Jamaica. 

I heard visitor visa to canada will take a minimum of 1 month . Is it faster if i submit it in person ? I stay closer to NY.

Can anybody of you let me know what is the process to apply for canada visiting visa in person, (I mean the check -list with documents etc etc. )

Guys thanks for your inputs !! I need to go to my home country (India) in May . Since i am on EVVC structure , am scared to go directly to India for stamping. 

I have a time constraint, i do not have a visiting visa to canada yet, that is why i was considering Jamaica. 

None of that would help with middle vendors.

In fact, it is less likely to get approval in third countries.

The consulates all have the same info, and employer-employee relationship is an issue in every US consulate in the world.

Archived