OPT on RFE - What should I send?

OPTstudt

I am a new graduate. My initial OPT was denied on Feb 3rd 2014 and asked to re-apply as I had grace time until Feb 12th 2014.

I re-applied with new SEVIS and got my case RFE now.

Page 1 Says- Pursuant to 8 C.F.R. 103.2(b)(11) failure to submit ALL evidence requested at one time may result in the denial of your application

Page 2 Says -

Provide the office with the necessary evidence to clearly illustrate that the applicant has met, and currently meets, the requisite eligibility requirement for an Employment Authorization Document (EAD).

Student Status :

* SEVIS records show that your status is "Complete" as of February 12, 2014. As such, please contact your DSO to request a SEVIS data fix to reset the record status to "Active" and to change the denied OPT to " OPT Employment Pending."

Provide a new, properly completed photocopy of the original SEVIS I-20, signed by you and by the DSO, with the same SEVIS number, from XXXX university, requesting post-completion. Do not submit an I-20 with a different SEVIS ID number.

Do I need to ask my school to update and send new I20 to me - I sign it and send USCIS the photocopy ? is there anything else ? am I missing anything ?

what are the chances the case will be approved ?

and how long it might take from now on as its already too late since I first submitted application was on Nov 29th 2013 and re-application was on Feb 7th 2014

Thanks

Please reply ASAP !!!

Archived