rfe h4 to f1

pai

i hve a question regarding my change of status rfe.my h4 expired on 30th November 2013 and I applied for a change of status on 22nd November 2013.

I still have a rfe stating that my case was filed after my status expired.

also I have a financial statement rfe.I had first showm our family funds for the support but had a rfe so is it ok for me to have my father sponser me from india and show his FDs for my financial support?

please help with suggestions.its really urgent..

i hve a question regarding my change of status rfe.my h4 expired on 30th November 2013 and I applied for a change of status on 22nd November 2013.

I still have a rfe stating that my case was filed after my status expired.

also I have a financial statement rfe.I had first showm our family funds for the support but had a rfe so is it ok for me to have my father sponser me from india and show his FDs for my financial support?

please help with suggestions.its really urgent..

Send supporting evidence that your COS application was filed before your H4 I94 expiry.

You can show your dad as your sponsor and show liquid assets.

hello

you seem to have a good knowledge regarding this.is it ok if I send my rfe through email to you..

i need help please,it would be great if you could send me your email add..

Not me. If you need to be sure talk to an attorney. They charge a relatively less fee to listen to your case and provide a solution. 

Archived