Change of address and reporting req to Schools

I really appreciate , if anybody can help me with below question?

1. I am currently on OPT STEM Extension, will be applying for H1b this April. I am a contractor, I work in EVC model ( Employer-Vendor-client) . So recently I moved to Texas for a short term project at client location. My permanent address is in Ohio.

My question here is, do I need to report to my college about address change because the rule says , report to school any change in address within 10 days on OPT STEM extension.

this is a temporary change, I still have address in Ohio. Do I need to report??

Please let me know .

2. My employer will be applying for H1b this April 2014. And I work for him at cleint location and for internal projects as we'll. So he mentioned that he will file 1 LCA , with two location ( one client and other employer location) So, while sending H1b application to USCIS , which should be sent???? Please clarify.

Or is it better to send H1b application with client location ????

I really appreciate , if anybody can help me with below question?

1. I am currently on OPT STEM Extension, will be applying for H1b this April. I am a contractor, I work in EVC model ( Employer-Vendor-client) . So recently I moved to Texas for a short term project at client location. My permanent address is in Ohio.

My question here is, do I need to report to my college about address change because the rule says , report to school any change in address within 10 days on OPT STEM extension.

this is a temporary change, I still have address in Ohio. Do I need to report??

Please let me know .

2. My employer will be applying for H1b this April 2014. And I work for him at cleint location and for internal projects as we'll. So he mentioned that he will file 1 LCA , with two location ( one client and other employer location) So, while sending H1b application to USCIS , which should be sent???? Please clarify.

Or is it better to send H1b application with client location ????

1. Yes.

2. Both. And, why are you asking this. This is the work of employer's attorney. Stay out of it.

Archived