H1B Notice of Intent to revoke

Sailk123

I have been working for a client from 2011, I have applied H1b Extension in Jan 2013 and I went to India before the extension got approved because of personal reason.

When I left US , I had new petition receipt number in hand.

I got stamping in May 2013 , and I travelled back to US in the month of October 2013 for the same client and the same location.

Last week I got Intent to revoke notice , My Employers attorney asking for Pay statements from the month of extension approved.

I have given the paystatements for the month I got US pay statements.

I am worried , what will happen.

Will there be any issue or the paystatement is enough to clear this case?.

I have been working for a client from 2011, I have applied H1b Extension in Jan 2013 and I went to India before the extension got approved because of personal reason.

When I left US , I had new petition receipt number in hand.

I got stamping in May 2013 , and I travelled back to US in the month of October 2013 for the same client and the same location.

Last week I got Intent to revoke notice , My Employers attorney asking for Pay statements from the month of extension approved.

I have given the paystatements for the month I got US pay statements.

I am worried , what will happen.

Will there be any issue or the paystatement is enough to clear this case?.

You should be fine as long as your employer's attorney is able to answer the RFE promptly.

During site visit. Officers couldn't find me in the client location. It seems they have visited when I was in India.

I also provided my latest visa stamping, US entry and exit details

Client I worked in India.. Etc.

Alright you have a genuine reason for that, so no need to worry.

But didn't your client told them that you were on vacation??

We are not sure when the officer visited the client location and what was the actual reason for intent to revoke .

My employer immigration team says this could be the reason, but only attorney knows what is the reason for it.

USCIS received the response that we submitted , and the status changes to RFE response review last week. Hoping for the best.

I am worried because, I left to India after applying extension .. I have read is so many forums.. No one answered clearly about the travel after applying extension.

In jan 2013 I applied extension, Went to India in March with receipt notice in hand. Petition got approved in april only , during that time I was in India..

Please share your knowledge on this case.

We are not sure when the officer visited the client location and what was the actual reason for intent to revoke .

My employer immigration team says this could be the reason, but only attorney knows what is the reason for it.

USCIS received the response that we submitted , and the status changes to RFE response review last week. Hoping for the best.

I am worried because, I left to India after applying extension .. I have read is so many forums.. No one answered clearly about the travel after applying extension.

In jan 2013 I applied extension, Went to India in March with receipt notice in hand. Petition got approved in april only , during that time I was in India..

Please share your knowledge on this case.

You are fine to travel when extension is filed and entering without any issue is proof enough for that. 

Why doesn't the employer just ask the lawyer?

Archived