What Stage it is made EB2 or EB3?

pkg

I have a bachelor degree in engineering + 12 years of experience. My employer is filing for GC process from beginning, but have concern over EB2 or EB3.

As far as I know, it goes like job posting >> labor application >> i-140.

Correct me if i am wrong on this.

1. Now questions is, at what stage it is mentioned that it is EB2 or EB3 application? At job posting or labor or i-140?

2. If application made with EB3, at what stage you can switch from EB3 to EB2? Like after job posting, you can do labor with EB2 OR after labor approval, you can do i-140 with EB2?

3. In point 2, if it is possible, you just follow next step to switch OR you always start from beginning whenever switch from EB3 to EB2?

4. To file, EB2, do we really need to produce some different documents with my background OR 12 years of experience letters are good enough to justify EB2 application (considering EB2 needs bachelor + 5 years, if no advance degree). Some says, letters with progressive experience required to justify EB2, but you don't get it from HR, then should we ask to previous managers to issue one??

Prompt response would be highly appreciated.

1. Now questions is, at what stage it is mentioned that it is EB2 or EB3 application? At job posting or labor or i-140?

2. If application made with EB3, at what stage you can switch from EB3 to EB2? Like after job posting, you can do labor with EB2 OR after labor approval, you can do i-140 with EB2?

3. In point 2, if it is possible, you just follow next step to switch OR you always start from beginning whenever switch from EB3 to EB2?

4. To file, EB2, do we really need to produce some different documents with my background OR 12 years of experience letters are good enough to justify EB2 application (considering EB2 needs bachelor + 5 years, if no advance degree). Some says, letters with progressive experience required to justify EB2, but you don't get it from HR, then should we ask to previous managers to issue one??

Prompt response would be highly appreciated.

1. http://forum.murthy.com/index.php?/topic/72960-when-do-decide-the-eb-category/

2. If its EB3 job then you need to find EB2 job to switch

3. Start from begining. But you can use your old PD.

Archived