after appealing here is the online status denied

veenad

On March 10, 2014, we mailed you a denial decision notice for this case I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. The notice explains why the denial decision was made and the options that may be available to you. If you have not received this notice within 15 days of March 10, 2014, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance. 

is there any other way to appeal again.

On jan15 received a denial notice.

pls suggest.

On March 10, 2014, we mailed you a denial decision notice for this case I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. The notice explains why the denial decision was made and the options that may be available to you. If you have not received this notice within 15 days of March 10, 2014, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance. 

is there any other way to appeal again.

On jan15 received a denial notice.

pls suggest.

Reason for denial? What does your employer's attorney say?

• 2 weeks later...

here is the status of my case after appeal

On March 21, 2014, the post office returned your document I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER as undeliverable. If you do not contact us at 1-800-375-5283 within 180 days from March 21, 2014, this document will be destroyed and you will need to file a new application with fee.

please can any senior guess or suggest on this status

without Credential evaluation h1b can't be processed.

I have 3yrs Bcom + 2 yrs diploma in computers.

I did my Msc(computers)

You absolutely need to provide a credential evaluation. Also, the status you have mentioned does not specify the reason for denial. What is the specific reason for denial? If you do not know then ask your employer's attorney.

Why is your retuned H1B petition undeliverable? Is your employer still in business?

Hi Jairichi

my employer has mailed me saying his attorney is busy ,he asked him to look into case immediately.The reason for denial--

he has kept in the designation as software engineer when compared to software developer min qualification is bachelor in computers but mine is bachelor in commerce with 2 yrs PG Diploma in CS(computer science).

After which I have done my MSc(computers).

Employer has not mentioned anything about H1b petition returned, will followup with him.

do suggest me.

thanks.

Hi Jairichi

my employer has mailed me saying his attorney is busy ,he asked him to look into case immediately.The reason for denial--

he has kept in the designation as software engineer when compared to software developer min qualification is bachelor in computers but mine is bachelor in commerce with 2 yrs PG Diploma in CS(computer science).

After which I have done my MSc(computers).

Employer has not mentioned anything about H1b petition returned, will followup with him.

do suggest me.

thanks.

Keep bugging employer to get things sorted out at the earliest.

Archived