Does anyone planing to go for stamping to Calgary on march last week to April last week? and anybody driving from Chicago,IL?

tkatta

HI,

I'm planing to go for a stamping on March last week or April 2nd week. Please let me know If anybody planing. And if anybody driving from Chicago to Calgary? i will pay for the gas.

I don't have the latest client letter from my client. I have old letter the one which i used for my H1b apply and i have the email from my manager which says our client can't provide another letter without any request from Visa consulate. will those enough? and is  that ok if i use the same letter ? 

What are the stamping rates in Calgary? Please let me know your visa stamping experience. 

Thank you

Hi All,

Even I am planning for stamping around 2nd or 3rd week of april (I got to know the latest dates in calgary is april 17 as of last week) , Even I have same question Jamaica or Calgary? but some reason & better success rate I am thinking for Calgary, Actually I am working in EVVC model and I got the client letter (which mentions clearly my employer name for all immigration rights and I am through xyz prime vendor and open ended project dates for another 3 years), same letters from both the vendors. My employer started for amendment process as soon as he is done I can apply for stamping thats what my plan.

Could some one please let me know is there any risk chances I am taking with EVVC model even though with all letters which clearly mentions, and suggestions on Jamaica or Calgory? please advice.

Thanks,

Kpr

I don't have the latest client letter from my client. I have old letter the one which i used for my H1b apply and i have the email from my manager which says our client can't provide another letter without any request fromVisa consulate. will those enough? and is  that ok if i use the same letter ? 

Thanks

Hello 

I also live in Chicago, and Planning to go for calgary for stamping.. But i have no intension to drive myself in my car .. I will fly.. If interested we can book tickets and hotel together.. If you can drive i have no issue coming with you.. no offense ....frankly i dont want to have issues with car if something unexpected happens... 

email me (my profile) if interested so that we can plan together,....

Archived