1539 Processing Times[Alternative]

balajiram

Hi,

I have applied i539 (H4 -> F1) online on Jan 5,2014. The current processing time for getting i539 review process is around 4 months.

Currently, I am at my last quarter in University and I will finish my masters by April,30 2014. Luckily , I got an opportunity to work in a re-knowned  s/w company. And they are asking me to join by May 1, 2014. Since, I will not be able to get F1 intime, I am put in to serious trouble now.

In order to avoid just waiting for the i539 approval, Can I apply again and visit Canada for in person interview so that I can get approved immidiately rather waiting.

Your inputs and suggestions are really appreciated.

Hi,

I have applied i539 (H4 -> F1) online on Jan 5,2014. The current processing time for getting i539 review process is around 4 months.

Currently, I am at my last quarter in University and I will finish my masters by April,30 2014. Luckily , I got an opportunity to work in a re-knowned  s/w company. And they are asking me to join by May 1, 2014. Since, I will not be able to get F1 intime, I am put in to serious trouble now.

In order to avoid just waiting for the i539 approval, Can I apply again and visit Canada for in person interview so that I can get approved immidiately rather waiting.

Your inputs and suggestions are really appreciated.

If you need F1 immediately you would need to exit US and apply for one at US consulate. 

Archived