Notice of Intent to Revoke - NOIR - Urgent..

Veera84

Hi folks,

My wife is working in a reputed Indian MNC. She is currently in US on H1B.

She got a call from her employer last week that the company has received a NOIR from USCIS.

Seems like an USCIS officer has visited her US location last year in April 2013. As she has returned to India on Feb 2013 for marriage, she was not there when the officer came for verification. So they have sent the NOIR request to her employer on Feb 04th 2014....and her employer contacted her on 27th Feb.

When she left US, her approved notice period was from 12/19/2012 to 12/31/2014. Below is her current case status for Form I-129.

Post Decision Activity

On February 4, 2014, we mailed you a notice indicating we intend to revoke the decision made on your case. That notice will explain in detail what action we intend to take. Please read it carefully when you receive it. If you have not received the notice within 14 days of the date above, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance. If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address.

My wife says she submitted her old I-94 when she left US in Feb 2013. So why did the USCIS officer visit the old client location in April 2013?

Her concerns are...

1.  Is the NOIR tied to the current client/current employer?

2. Also she is trying for a different job now. So if she switches companies, will this problem be resolved..?
  (or)  Is H1B transfer possible when NOIR is pending approval from USCIS?

Sorry for long message. Please advice.

Thanks,

Veera

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived