How soon can I change the employer after I-140 is approved

pramodh68

hi,

i am planning to change the employer but my i-140 recently got approved How soon can I change the employer after I-140 is approved  i heard i need to stay with the current employer for 6 months after my I 140 got approved Is it correct? please give suggestions on this 

hi,

i am planning to change the employer but my i-140 recently got approved How soon can I change the employer after I-140 is approved  i heard i need to stay with the current employer for 6 months after my I 140 got approved Is it correct? please give suggestions on this 

Immediately if you want to. But, you risk the chance of employer revoking approved I-140.

• 2 weeks later...

Jairichi --> if the employer has written in an email --> that we will not revoke your 140 even if you leave us for whatever reason before 6 months, then? Technically, they can still do though, but i wish there was a clause somewhere that we can fightback with them that since you said you do not revoke as per email record, you can't

Jairichi --> if the employer has written in an email --> that we will not revoke your 140 even if you leave us for whatever reason before 6 months, then? Technically, they can still do though, but i wish there was a clause somewhere that we can fightback with them that since you said you do not revoke as per email record, you can't

Well, unfortunately that letter stands no good with immigration.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived