I-140 Denied in end of 6th year

I140Issue

Hi, 

I have 3 year Bachelor degree(BCom) and 3 year diploma in computers from India and 10+ years of experience. My employer file my I-140 in EB3 in premium process. Got the RFP questioning education requirement on labor certificate. In Labor it stated that position required Bachelor degree + 60 months of experience or Any combination of education/experience/training.

My attorney re-evaluated the education and submitted the response – after a week we got the decision “Denied” :(

I got one year extension based on Labor (Currently i’m end of 6th year)

Here my question…

1. What are the options I have? I know we can Appeal or MTR – but the chance of approval is very less!

2. Can I do any part time education here in US while working to get a US equivalent bachelor degree?

3. Apply for a new labor/I-140 ? while in 7th year?

Any other options?

Thank you in advance your suggestion.

It would be wise to consult with an attorney who has the opportunity to review all of your information and documentation to make a recommendation.  However, please note that if you previously obtained a 1 year extension based on your LC, you should be able to obtain additional 1 year extensions if your employer elects to file an appeal of that I-140 denial. 

Archived