H1 Approved Petition Transfer

rajababuk

I have H1 B petition approved on 20-07-2011 and I have not gone for stamping. Now I am not working for the company with whom my petition has been approved. I am working for a new company and they are initiating my h1 B this year.
1. Can i use my previous approved petition with cap exempt for my new H1 Petition.

One more thing, The first company to which i have worked is no more existing now. I have put the experience letters of that company(which is not existing now) in my previous petition.Since the first company is not existing, Now i am not willing to submit the experience letters of that company in my latest H1 Petition.
2. Will USCIS will compare my previous resume with latest resume? Is there any problem to my new petition if I don't submit the experience letters of my first company which i have already submitted in my previous petition and not willing to submit them in new petition?

I have H1 B petition approved on 20-07-2011 and I have not gone for stamping. Now I am not working for the company with whom my petition has been approved. I am working for a new company and they are initiating my h1 B this year.

1. Can i use my previous approved petition with cap exempt for my new H1 Petition.

One more thing, The first company to which i have worked is no more existing now. I have put the experience letters of that company(which is not existing now) in my previous petition.Since the first company is not existing, Now i am not willing to submit the experience letters of that company in my latest H1 Petition.

2. Will USCIS will compare my previous resume with latest resume? Is there any problem to my new petition if I don't submit the experience letters of my first company which i have already submitted in my previous petition and not willing to submit them in new petition?

1. Yes.

2. If you had indeed work for that company you might have some proof to back your experience like a relieving letter.

I have shown that time period as no work to my current company. That is the reason i would like to go with no work for that period in my current petition also. Would there be a problem with petition approval?

Hiding of facts is also an offense. Make sure your work experiences are consistent and true.

Archived